J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Friday, August 4, 2017

Meet Author Kerry Watts' Character - BRADLEY LAWSON

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.  Who are you?
o   What is your name?
My name’s Bradley Lawson. However, there’s so much more to me than meets the eye!
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
Fictional, most definitely. You wouldn’t really want me calling round…………
o   What should we know about you?
I’m essentially a really sweet guy that’s had something really bad happen to him.
My mother was brutally murdered when I was a toddler, and I was left with her dead body for hours before my brother came home. I was too young to know what had happened, but it drove my father and brother to addiction, which killed them too in the end. It’s not just the murder victim who dies. Sometimes those left behind die a little too. 
I need you to know that I wouldn’t wish harm on anyone. In fact, I work in a home for the elderly and it doesn’t come more selfless than that. However, the childhood trauma I suffered set in motion a catastrophe I could not control.
I just hope one day I can be forgiven…..
2.  Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
My story is set in the now, but the book gives you peeks into the tragedy of the past.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
My goal is to help the police catch the copy cat that is terrorizing the town
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
The only thing standing in my way is me, or more accurately, the chaos of my mind.
3.  How do I get a copy of your book?
o   What is the title or working title for this piece?
You can find me in The GhostIllusion by Kerry Watts.
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
Download the book here – http://mybook.to/theghostillusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG