J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Meet KERRY WATTS' Character - Dr. CARL FLESCHER

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.  Who are you?
o   What is your name?
Pleased to meet you I’m Dr. Carl Flescher, and I’m a retired Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist.
o   Are you a fictional or historical character?
Fictional.
o   What should we know about you?
Like I mentioned before, I’m retired from my post as Consultant Psychiatrist at the state hospital. I was forced into retirement as a consequence of the attack I suffered at the hands of a patient, who had been grossly manipulated by a very clever psychopath, who was unhappy, to say the least, that I uncovered his web of lies. The attack left me severe physical and emotional scars right to the end….
2.  Tell us about your story:
o   When and where is your tale set?
My story is set here in the UK in the present.
o   What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
That’s a tricky question because, to begin with, I want to help the police catch the copycat killer, but when we discover his identity, I am torn. I need to help him, too.
o   What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
Standing in my way is the complexity of his identity. I cannot deny that his crimes are abhorrent, but he needs me. He has nobody else. 
3.  How do I get a copy of your book?
o   Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
It is available now through Amazon: http://mybook.to/theghostillusion

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG