J.M. NORTHUP's BLOG

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Sister Daisy's Character Interview

MEET MY CHARACTER

1.     Who are you?
What is your name?
·       Sister Daisy.
Are you a fictional or historical character?
·       Fictional.
What should we know about you?
·       I don't like talking about myself really, but I suppose you should know I'm a Dwarven Priestess. I came to the Temple of Life as an orphan, and trained as a Sister of the Chalice. My High Priestess made me join the Adventurers Guild to test my faith and the rest, as they say, is history – well, it's my story anyway.
2.     Tell us about your story:
When and where is your tale set?
·       My tale takes place in the years leading up to 1102 – the Summer of Fire.
·       It starts out in Aberddu City and takes me to many different places. I won't tell you where I ultimately end up as that would spoil the story.
What is your personal goal?  I mean, what do you ultimately want?
·       My faith is all important to me. I was a Sister of the Life Temple, but my faith grew into something more.
·       Blessed with Aurora, a new Goddess to care for, my life is now dedicated to protecting and caring for her.
What is standing in your way?  What conflict(s) do you face?
·       The war nearly tore us apart.  Now, the hunt for Aurora and her power means she – and therefore us – is in constant danger. We have given up everything to protect and hide her.
3.     How do I get a copy of your book?
What is the title or working title for this piece?
·       Summer of Fire written by LG Surgeson
Is it available now or when can we expect to see it released?
·       It's out now!
You can get the digital and paperback editions from Amazon - http://mybook.to/SummerOfFire 
The paperback edition is available through all other vendors, such as Barnes&Noble.  You can also "special order" it from your local bookstore using the ISBN: 
            • ISBN-10: 1542962285
            • ISBN-13: 978-1542962285
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORNS TRIAD PUBLICATIONS' BLOG